8. DISCOLORED NAILS
If your fingernails are healthy they will be pink with a touch of white moons near the base. If they are with other colors, it might meant that you have health problems.
- Dark stripes at the top means that you are aging or you have congestive heart failure.
- White nails indicate liver disease like hepatitis.
- Dull nails indicate a vitamin deficiency.
- Blueish nails are a sign of low oxygen levels in the blood.
- Red streaks in the nail bed indicate a heart valve infection.
- Green nails indicate bacterial infection.
These are the 8 ways which will help you find out if you have a health condition just by looking at the nails. Therefore, do not take your nails for granted and watch out for them, they will help you a lot!http://www.patientmemoirs.com/condition/910-muehrcke-s-lines/details
 – http://www.healthline.com/health/nail-abnormalities-2#Overview1
 – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Honor%C3%A9_Simon_Beau
 – http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/features/what-your-nails-say-about-your-health